Graduation Invitation Wording – Irrespective of whether you are graduating from high school or college, you want to mark this momentous occasion with pomp and color. You will want that your closest friends and relatives attend the event. To celebrate this incredible milestone with you.
Graduation invitations should encompass all the vital details. Such as the commencement exercises and post-ceremony parties. As well as any other accomplishment that are worth mentioning. However, the style and flow of your graduation invitation wording may vary depending on the event.
In addition, the level of formality and the degree to which the invitees should adhere to etiquette. Will vary based on whether you are graduating from high school or university. All in all the most daunting task lies in choosing the most appropriate words for the graduation invitations.
Below are some graduation invitation wording ideas. Based on the level at which you are graduating and the type of event.
Graduation Invitation Wording Ideas
Formal College Graduation.
• Your presence is requested at an open house to mark the college graduation of (Name). The after party will take place on (Date) at (Location).
• Be part of our family as we celebrate (Name)’s graduation. The ceremony will be at (School) at (Time) and later the reception will be at (Location).
• We, Mr. and Mrs. (Last Name) invite you to join us, as we celebrate the graduation of our ( Son or Daughter) that will be held at (Location) on (Date) followed by an after party at (Location).
Cute College Graduation Invitation Wording Ideas.
• The day is finally here with us! You are invited for the joyous afternoon event. Join us, as we mark (Name) graduation ceremony (Location).
• She immersed herself in books, endured the assignments as passed with flying colors. The time has come to celebrate (Name)’s achievements. Be part of the celebration on (Date) at (Location).
Sentimental College Graduation Invitation Ideas.
• Bravery, astuteness, and information are gained from experience. Let us have a toast as our (Son or Daughter) graduates from (School).
• Learning never stops. Let us celebrate the graduation of (Name) from (School). The event will take place at (Location) on (Date) at (Time).
Invitations for the Entire Senior Class.
• It is with pleasure that we, the Senior Class, invite you to be part of our graduation party. As we mark this incredible achievement. The event will be held on (Date) at (Location).
• The class of the (Year) from (School) is inviting you to join them on (Date) at (Location) for the graduation ceremony. And later for a champagne reception at (Location).
If you want to make the graduation invitation wording unique, you may consider adding quotations. Or sayings from your field of study. After all, you want to make the invitation as eye-catching as possible.